During this workshop you will exchange practical experiences on management verifications and audits of AMIF and ISF. You will learn how to comply with Public Procurement regulations and how to ensure appropriate record-keeping audit trail under conditions of security aspects. Finally we will discuss how to detect and manage errors, irregularities and fraud in AMIF and ISF.
Implementation and conrol of Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) and Internal Security Fund (ISF) brings a lot of questions and challenges for the Responsible Authorities, Delegated Authorities and Audit Authorities, who are in charge of migration, asylum and internal security:
- What are the possible synergies between AMIF/ISF and other EU Funds?
- How to make management verifications of AMIF and ISF more effective?
- What are the key requirements for system audit, audit of expenditures and audit of accounts?
- How to ensure appropriate record-keeping and appropriate audit trail under conditions of security aspects?
- How to audit public procurement and State aid in AMIF and ISF?
- How to detect and manage errors and irregularities, concerning lack of access to the documentation (because of security aspects)?
- How to combat fraud and corruption?
- Audit of AMIF and ISF by the European Court of Auditors
Proposal for the Regulatory framework 2021-2027, sets out common provisions for 7 shared management funds, including AMIF, ISF and BMVI. Consequently, Migration and Security Funds will be added to the mainstream funds. What does it mean for the future? What challenges will it bring? Join our new Workshop on Audit and Control of Migration and Security Funds in 2014-2020 and Beyond and discuss with us the hottest questions, changes and challenges.
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of financial management, control and audit of Migration and Secutiry Funds (AMIF, ISF and BMVI), especially from:
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Migration
- Ministy of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Refugees, Immigration and Integration Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Police authorities such as:
- Border Police
- Border Guards
- National and Regional Police Forces
- Border Control Agencies
- ESI Funds experts from regional and local authorities
- Auditors controlling and auditing AMIF, ISF and BMVI programmes and projects
- Experts from EU, National and regional Court of Auditors
- Experts from Institutions involved in implementation of AMIF, ISF and BMVI
- Consultants and lawyers specialized on AMIF, ISF and BMVI
- Beneficiaries of AMIF, ISF and BMVI
Workshop Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to make it to the workshop you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the events. The price is € 199,- (each, excl. of VAT).
If interested, please contact Anya Zuschke.