Topics of the Spring Course
Day I: Legal Framework and Procurement Procedures
- The Case Law from the Court of Justice on Public Procurement
- Remedies for Public Procurement Contracts and Enforcement at National Level
- Public Procurement and Services of General Economic Interest
- Interactive Tutorial: Tendering Phases in Practice
Day II: Applying Procurement Rules in Different Sectors
- Green and Environnemental EU Public Procurement
- Public Procurement and Innovation Innovative
- Social and Responsible EU Public Procurement
- SME´s and Public Procurement
- Electronic Procurement
Day III: Fraud, Corruption and Collusive Tendering
- Definition and Current Legal Framework
- Collusive Tendering & Bid-rigging: Patterns, Control & Regulatory experience from Member States
- Practical group exercise: Design a Suitable Corruption Prevention & Detection Strategy
- Integrity and Probity in Public Procurement
The three-day spring course offers the possibility to meet and exchange with experts from EU institutions, Member States as well as the private sector. The different perspectives of our experienced trainers will support to apply the complex rules to real cases. A mix of learning methods will be applied in the course to achieve the best results.
The Lexxion Training Method combines the three stages of learning to ensure that the participants obtain the best possible understanding of EU rules:
1) Identification of the main points or principles;
2) Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles, and
3) Application of the principles.
The participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunities to present your own problematic issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the training. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
Workshop Material – No need to miss anything! If you were unable to make it to the workshop you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the event. The price is € 199,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Mariell Raisma.