The new 2021 – 2027 programming period introduces some considerable changes in the financial allocation and control system of EU Funds. Our experts will help you to understand how these novelties will affect your day-to-day work. Moreover, this course comes exactly at the right time when you are working on and negotiating your Operational Programmes. What do the new draft Regulations propose on programming, selection of priorities and indicators, and financial management of Operational Programmes? Our speakers will share their thoughts on how to fill in the Operational Programmes Template and provide their experience when it comes to negotiating Operational Programmes with the European Commission. They will assist you to overcome possible challenges using their rich experience gained throughout previous years.
An interactive online course by Lexxion Publisher combines presentations, cases studies and discussions on practical problems. All speakers present live via video and audio. Participants are actively involved in the online courses. By offering our participants the possibility to use their microphones and cameras during the whole course, we aim to recreate the atmosphere of a face-to-face Lexxion course. We encourage our participants to ask questions in real time and to take part in live discussions with speakers and other participants. Additionally, we offer breakout sessions, as part of this format, where participants work in smaller groups on real-life cases and exercises. During these exercises, participants have the technical possibility to see other group members and talk to them (using microphone and camera). There are ample opportunities for the participants to present their own problematic issues, discuss and solve them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
The interactive online course materials are available for download before and after the event.
Upon request participants receive a certificate of participation.
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of management, control and audit of EU Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Responsible Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Delegated Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- EU Funds experts from regional and local authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Public and private banks
What participants of last year’s workshop “Programme and Financial Management of EU Funds 2021-2027: Expectations, Challanges and Practical Implementation” said:
“It was a superbly organized seminar led by experts in their field. The seminar provides quality and well-founded interpretations.”
“This is the second time I attend an event at Lexxion and I am still very pleased. Lexxion organizes events very well and always has good speakers.”
“I was very satisfied with the content of the workshop. The presentation skills of the trainers were at a high level.”
Bigmarker is our online course platform. In order to join our online course, please check your device compatibility first.
What do you need in order to join the online course?
- Speakers, Microphone; Camera is possible, if you would like to be seen during the course.
- A wired connection is strongly recommended.
- If your internet connection doesn´t work, you can join the course by telephone, using a dial-in number. In this case there might be additional telephone costs.
How to join the online course?
- Choose the computer from which you would like to follow the course.
- Please check your device compatibility.
- As soon as you get the invitation link: Please register for the course by clicking the invitation link.
- 15 minutes before the course: Bring your headphones, click the invitation link, enter and enjoy the interactive online course!
Minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later; Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux.
- Browser: The most recently-published versions of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Opera.
- High-speed internet: A consistent, high-speed connection is required. Mobile tethering, hotspots, slow or inconsistent public Wi-Fi networks may create latency when using video conferencing.
Why do I need to register before the online course starts?
Thank you for registering! This not only helps us to communicate with you in regard to technical issues but it helps you to network with your fellow participants.
Will the live course be recorded?
Please ask the responsible event manager.
Do I need a camera?
It is recommended to have a camera for more comfortable communication with the speakers and other participants.
Do I need a microphone?
Since this is an interactive online course, yes.
Do I need to install anything?
No. We expect you to have a browser.
Can I ask questions during the live course?
Yes, you can ask your questions live by using your microphone. You can speak to all participants at the same time as you may have experienced in Skype.
When can I enter the live course I’m attending?
15 minutes before the start. You only can enter if you have passed the system check.
May I leave the online course and come back later?
Yes, just log in at a later time during the course.
May I access via Phone?
Yes, you can. Participating via phone means you can listen only. Please keep in mind that you will be dialling a US number which would result in higher telephone costs.
Can’t find invitation?
Please check your spam-folder. You should also ask your colleague from the IT department to ‘whitelist’ us. For more details please ask the corresponding event manager, who will be happy to help you.
I failed the Firewall System Check – what can I do?
Please contact your IT department and have them open the necessary ports, which can be found here.
What are the detailed System requirements?
All requirements can be found here.
I failed the Audio Output System Test – what can I do?
If you are using headphones or external speakers, try unplugging them. Please unmute your device. Test your speakers here to find out if they work.
I would like to participate but I’m waiting for an approval. Can I order a ticket on the day of the online course?
Sure. Please message email@example.com. We need to have a separate testing before the start of the course.
My email address has changed – can I still participate?
Sure. Please provide us with your updated email adress; you will then receive a new invitation.
How do I contact the host of the online course?
firstname.lastname@example.org is happy to help you.