Update your State aid knowledge and discuss recent decisions, judgments and developments with our renowned experts from the EU Courts, the European Commission, academia and private legal practice.
Benefits of Attending
- Join the leading State aid Community to discuss latest developments in European State aid control with acknowledged practitioners
- Participate in an expert panel discussion
- Q&A sessions
- Meet leading experts from the European Commission, EU Courts, national authorities, private legal practitioners, academics and industry representatives
Related Articles in EStAL
Who should participate?
- Private legal practitioners
- Representatives from public authorities on national, regional and local level
- Representatives from public and private banks
- Industry representatives and in-house counsels dealing with State aid law
A online conference by Lexxion Publisher combines presentations, cases studies and discussions on practical problems. All speakers present live via video and audio. Participants can ask questions and actively engage in discussions at any time using the Q&A chat function.
The conference materials are available for download after the event.
Upon request participants receive a certificate of participation.
Bigmarker is our online event platform. In order to join our online conference, please check your device compatibility first.
What do you need in order to join the online conference?
- Speakers (Audio Playback Device), eg headphones or headset.
- A wired connection is strongly recommended.
- If your internet connection doesn´t work, you can join the conference by telephone, using a dial-in number. In this case there might be additional telephone costs.
How to join the online conference?
- Choose the computer from which you would like to follow the conference.
- Please check your device compatibility.
- As soon as you get the invitation link: Please register for the conference by clicking the invitation link.
- 15 minutes before the live conference: Bring your headphones, click the inviation link, enter and enjoy the conference!
Minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later; Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux.
- Browser: The most recently-published versions of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Opera.
- High-speed internet: A consistent, high-speed connection is required. Mobile tethering, hotspots, slow or inconsistent public Wi-Fi networks may create latency when using video conferencing.
Why do I need to register before the online conference starts?
Thank you for registering! This not only helps us to communicate with you in regard to technical issues but it helps you to network with your fellow participants.
Why can’t I see the presenter?
Please check your bandwith. We highly recommend a strong bandwith of 10 Mbps.
Will the online conference be recorded?
Yes, it will be recorded.
Do I need a microphone?
No, you do not.
Do I need to install anything?
No. We expect you to have a browser.
Can I ask questions during the live conference?
Yes, there will be a chat option available. You can contact with the speakers directly to ask any question you may have.
When can I enter the online conference I’m attending?
15 minutes before the start. You only can enter if you have passed the system check.
May I leave the online conference and come back later?
Yes, just log in at a later time during the conference.
May I access via Phone?
Yes, you can. Participating via phone means you can listen only. Please keep in mind that you will be dialling a US number which would result in higher telephone costs.
Can’t find invitation?
Please check your spam-folder. You should also ask your colleague from the IT department to ‘whitelist’ us. For more details please ask the corresponding event manager, who will be happy to help you.
I failed the Firewall System Check – what can I do?
Please contact your IT department and have them open the necessary ports, which can be found here.
What are the detailed System requirements?
All requirements can be found here.
I failed the Audio Output System Test – what can I do?
If you are using headphones or external speakers, try unplugging them. Please unmute your device. Test your speakers here to find out if they work.
I would like to participate but I’m waiting for an approval. Can I order a ticket on the day of the online conference?
Sure. Please message email@example.com.
My email address has changed – can I still participate?
Sure. Please provide us with your updated email adress; you will then receive a new invitation.
How do I contact the host of the online conference?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.