In addition to our regular events, we also offer in-house seminars to public and private institutions all over Europe. These trainings can have a similar content to our regular programme, or can be designed in cooperation with you to meet your specific needs.
We work with established experts from the European Commission and European Member States, as well as high-level lawyers and consultants, who support Lexxion as both authors and speakers. At an in-house seminar they will focus on and analyse your institution’s particular needs.
The core expertise of Lexxion – as a training centre and legal publisher – are the following areas:
- European State Aid and Competition Law
- Structural Funds (European Regional Development Fund, European Social Fund, Cohesion Funds)
- European Procurement and Public Private Partnership
- European Food and Feed Law
- Carbon & Climate and Renewable Energies
- Risk Regulation
This list is not exhaustive – if you are interested in training on another topic, we would be happy to assist you in the conception and organisation of your seminar.
Please contact us for more information.