- Publication frequency quarterly
- approx. 70 pages
- ISSN 1864-9904
- Language: English
Call for Papers – Special Issue Carbon and Climate Law Review
The editors are pleased to invite you to contribute to the upcoming issue of our journal focusing on the key themes set out by the UK Presidency in advance of COP26.
Submission Deadline: 15 July 2021
>>> See further details in the full Call for Papers
CCLR 4/2020 Out Now
Issue 4/2020 of the Carbon and Climate Law Review in 2020 is out now. The issue features contributions on:
- The Paris Agreement’s Technology Framework and the Need for ‘Transformational Change’
- Regulating the Environmental Integrity of Carbon Offsets for Aviation: the International Civil Aviation Organization’s Additionality Rule as International Law
- Make Hydrogen Whilst the Sun Shines: How to Turn the Current Momentum into a Well-Functioning Hydrogen Market?
- Regulatory Aspects of the Urban Heat Transition: The Dutch Heat Act
- International Governance of Solar Radiation Management: Does the ENMOD Convention Deserve a Closer Look?
The issue also includes open access review of Climate Change and Starvation: From Apocalypse to Integrity, by Laura Westra.
View all articles of CCLR 4/2020 HERE.
Become an Author for CCLR and view our Call for Papers