- Publication frequency quarterly
- approx. 100 pages
- ISSN 2364-2831
- Language: English
EDPL 4/2020 Out Now
The articles section of EDPL 4/2020 offers in-depth analyses on a variety of topics including: Anonymised Data and the Rule of Law, Refining the Concept of the Right to Data Protection in Article 8 ECFR, Financial Intermediaries’ Data Practices Between Law Enforcement and Data Economy and Mapping the European Legal Framework on Security Requirements for Cloud Computing Infrastructures in the Healthcare Sector.
In the reports section, covering national developments, in this edition you can find:
- GDPR Implementation Series: Malta
- Italy ∙ Italian DPA Against Vodafone: History of a €12 million Fine
- Greece ∙ Flight 9525 Crash: Balance Between the Rights of Medical Confidentiality and the General Right of Public Safety under Greek Law
- European Union ∙ A New Wind in the Sails of the EU ePrivacy-Regulation or Hot Air Only? On an Updated Input from the Council of the EU under German Presidency
- European Union ∙ EDPB Guidelines 4/2019 on Data Protection by Design and by Default
- Practitioner’s Corner ∙ Open Banking and the Decentralization of Payments in the EU: Untwining the PSD2
- Practitioner’s Corner ∙ Exercising GDPR Data Subjects’ Rights: Empirical Research on the Right to Explanation of News Recommender Systems
Become an Author for EDPL and view our Call for Papers
Data Protection Insider Sign up for the latest news on EU Data Protection.