- Publication frequency quarterly
- approx. 100 pages
- ISSN 2364-2831
- Language: English
EDPL 3/2021 Out Now
Issue 3/2021 of the European Data Protection Law Review (EDPL) is now available.
The articles section of EDPL 3/2021 offers in-depth analyses on a variety of topics including Refining the Concept of the Right to Data Protection in Article 8 ECFR Part 3, Putting Data Protection by Design on the Blockchain and Law Enforcement Use of Drones to Enforce COVID-19 Measures
The reports section includes the following contributions:
- Introduction ∙ Recent Developments and Overview of the Country and Practitioner’s Reports
- European Union ∙ The EDPB’s second Article 65 Decision – Is the Board Stepping up its Game?
- The Netherlands ∙ Dutch DPA Fines TikTok for not Offering Understandable Information to Children
- Italy ∙ Whistleblowing Application: Italian DPA sanctions non-compliance with GDPR principles
- Belgium ∙ Data Protection Authority Provides New Policies on GDPR Infringements and Litigation Proceedings Aspects
- India ∙ Reading Regulation as a Prohibition: A Critical Review of the new IT Rules 2021 in relation to Social Media Networks and Messaging Applications
- Practitioners’ Corner ∙ An Economic Analysis of Appropriateness under Article 32 GDPR
The issue also includes following Case Notes:
- A Balance Worth Striking – Article 8 and the Use of Unlawfully Obtained Evidence
- Is This The End For The Re-Use of PSI?
View all articles of EDPL 3/2021 HERE.
Become an Author for EDPL and view our Call for Papers
Call for Papers Young Scholars Award 2022
Have you written your thesis about data protection law? Or are you currently working on it?
Submit a shortened article based on it to our 6th annual EDPL Young Scholars Award, and we are going to publish the 5 best ones in the first issue of the European Data Protection Law Review in 2022!
Have a look at all information here.