- Publication frequency quarterly
- approx. 100 pages
- ISSN 2364-2831
- Language: English
EDPL 1/2021 Out Now
Issue 1/2021 of the European Data Protection Law Review (EDPL) is now available.
The articles section of EDPL 4/2020 offers in-depth analyses on a variety of topics including: The Balance Between Security, Privacy and Data Protection in IoT Data Sharing, Purpose Limitation in the Time of Data Power, Genetic Data: The Achilles’ Heel of the GDPR, Impact of the Right of Access on the Balance Between Security and Fundamental Rights and The Investigatory Powers Tribunal and Bulk Communications Data Acquisition.
In the reports section, covering national developments, in this edition you can find:
- Recent Developments and Overview of the Country and Practitioner’s Reports
- European Union ∙ The First Article 65 Decision – Correct and Consistent Application of the GDPR Ensured?
- European Union ∙ Synergies in Cybersecurity Incident Reporting – The NIS Cooperation Group Publication 04/20 in Context
- GDPR Implementation Series ∙ Lithuania
- Italy ∙ Italian DPA Balancing Data Protection and Freedom of Expression: Essentiality and Fairness as key principles
- Practitioners’ Corner ∙ The Appropriateness of Technical and Organisational Measures under Article 32 GDPR
The issue also includes Case Notes in respect to the Advocate General Rules on the One-Stop Shop Mechanism, the (De)gradation of Personal Data, Soft Proportionality and Identification Details and Disclosure of Information on Individuals with Tax Debt.
View all articles of EDPL 1/2021 HERE.
Become an Author for EDPL and view our Call for Papers