Monitoring and evaluation is an essential part of management and implementation of European Structural and Investment Funds. The European Union legislation in the programming period 2014-2020 puts a stronger emphasis on monitoring and evaluation than ever before. Join our interactive workshop on Indicators, Monitoring and Evaluation of ESIF Programmes and Projects and get knowledge about:
- Which obligations do involved authorities have regarding monitoring and evaluation during management and implementation of Operational Programmes and ESIF projects inside OPs?
- Which indicators exist, what are their role and implications for the project cycle?
- Which monitoring systems and IT systems exist in order to collect, process and assess data?
- Which data has to be assessed for the respective evaluation?
- Which evaluation activities can be conducted internally and which have to be outsourced?
- How to write terms of reference and procurement of evaluation services?
- How to manage and steer the work of external evaluation experts?
- What is the role of process and impact evaluation?
- What are the most appropriate evaluation methodologies and for which type of operations do they apply?
- How can beneficiaries reach targets and contribute to the collection of data?
- What are the reporting responsibilities of the beneficiaries?
- What should beneficiaries be aware of regarding the control and audit activities of Managing and Audit Authority?
- How can an Audit Authority include the auditing of indicators and performance in an Audit Strategy?