Implementation and conrol of Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) and Internal Security Fund (ISF) brings a lot of questions and challenges for the Responsible Authorities, Delegated Authorities and Audit Authorities, who are in charge of migration, asylum and internal security:
- What are the possible synergies between AMIF/ISF and other EU Funds?
- How to make management verifications of AMIF and ISF more effective?
- What are the key requirements for system audit, audit of expenditures and audit of accounts?
- How to ensure appropriate record-keeping and appropriate audit trail under conditions of security aspects?
- How to audit public procurement and State aid in AMIF and ISF?
- How to detect and manage errors and irregularities, concerning lack of access to the documentation (because of security aspects)?
- How to combat fraud and corruption?
- Audit of AMIF and ISF by the European Court of Auditors
Proposal for the Regulatory framework 2021-2027, sets out common provisions for 7 shared management funds, including AMIF, ISF and BMVI. Consequently, Migration and Security Funds will be added to the mainstream funds. What does it mean for the future? What challenges will it bring? Join our new Workshop on Audit and Control of Migration and Security Funds in 2014-2020 and Beyond and discuss with us the hottest questions, changes and challenges.
Workshop Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to make it to the workshop you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the events. The price is € 199,- (each, excl. of VAT).
If interested, please contact Anya Zuschke.