The two-day intensive workshop focuses on:
- Why and how to use Simplified Cost Options
- Calculation methods for Simplified Cost Options & practical exercises
- Implementing Simplified Cost Options: considerations for managing authorities & beneficiaries
- Best practice and recommendations for a successful use of Simplified Cost Models in Operational Programmes
- Interactive session: Planning the activities for upcoming months in your Member State/Operational Programme
- Setting up Simplified Cost Models in ERDF projects
- Verification of Simplified Cost Options
- Audit of Simplified Cost Options & considerations for Audit Authorities
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of financial management, control and audit, especially from
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities
- Court of Auditors
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- Bodies working in European Territorial Cooperation
- Public and private banks and other financial intermediaries
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Consultants and lawyers
Participants will be actively involved in the workshop. This round-table format offers a platform to learn about the new regulations and how to implement simplified cost models. Besides expert presentations, the focus will include discussions and exchange of national (best) practices as well as expert guidance on how to best implement and apply the foreseen measures and instruments in your country.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance!
We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the seminar. All information concerning your questions and cases will be treated confidentially. As the number of participants is limited, participants will benefit from a maximum of exchange and discussion of their individual questions.
What participants of the previous workshop say:
„New programming period and new approach, combined with structural changes for most of Managing Authorities – It is obligatory to learn
„Fantastic course! You cover everything.“
„The professional scale that has been established by Lexxion is extremly high.“
„It’s my second training in Lexxion for this year and I can say that they are very professional, with good and experienced speakers and important topics in the seminars. Thank you!“
„You are on the good way to solve my problems, which appear in my job everyday!“
„Thank you for this opportunity to listen to such highly qualified experts! Different points of view – precious.“
„Very useful and helpful. Very good presentation of the core issues, wonderful speakers.“
„The SCO workshop was very informative and helpful and the speakers shared their contacts for further questions, if there will be any, which I consider the added value to the workshop and I am thankful that I was a participant.“
Workshop Material – No need to miss anything!
If you were unable to make it to the workshop you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the event. The price is € 199,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Enrica Corpace.
| Detailed programme will be published here soon!
Reduzierte Teilnahmegebühr für Angehörige einer Hochschule/Behörde: € 1.240,- (exkl. USt)
Reguläre Teilnahmegebühr: € 1.640,- (exkl. USt)
22% USt (Italien) wird zusätzlich berechnet.
Die Anzahl der Teilnehmer ist begrenzt.