The Autumn Conference offers a platform to discuss and exchange on current developments in EU State aid law. Expert panels and fictitious case studies with leading practitioners invite participants to get actively involved in the debates, exchange experiences and receive guidance on particular questions and cases. A great networking opportunity!Share
Workshop | Day 1
The intensive workshop on the first day, which takes place under the academic direction of Michael Schütte, will give participants a profound insight into currently debated State aid issues. The focus will be on two specific topics, which will be explored and discussed in a small group, thus giving sufficient room for interaction, lively debates and your individual questions.
Conference | Day 2
At the conference you can update your State aid knowledge and discuss recent decisions, judgments and developments with our renowned experts from the EU Courts, the European Commission, academia and private legal practice.
Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions leave time for exchange and discussion with colleagues from different EU Member States – use the great networking opportunity!
Who should participate?
- Private legal practitioners
- Representatives from public authorities on national, regional and local level
- Representatives from public and private banks
- Industry representatives and in-house counsels dealing with State aid law
Benefits of Attending
- Join the leading State aid Community to discuss latest developments in European State aid control with acknowledged practitioners
- Participate in various expert panel discussions
- Q&A sessions via a conference app
- Meet leading experts from the European Commission, EU Courts, national authorities, private legal practitioners, academics and industry representatives
- Participants will earn SRA CPD credits for the conference and the workshop.
Workshop and/or Conference Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to make it to the workshop and/or conference you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the events. The price is € 199,- (each, excl. of VAT).
If interested, please contact Enrica Corpace.
| Detailed programme will be published here soon!
Reduzierte Teilnahmegebühr für Vollzeit-Akademiker (Workshop & Konferenz): € 1.850,- (exkl. USt)
Reduzierte Teilnahmegebühr für Vollzeit-Akademiker (Konferenz, 29. November): € 545,- (exkl. USt)
Reguläre Teilnahmegebühr (Workshop & Konferenz): € 2.050,- (exkl. USt)
Reguläre Teilnahmegebühr (Workshop, 28. November): € 1.500,- (exkl. USt)
Reguläre Teilnahmegebühr (Konferenz, 29. November): € 745,- (exkl. USt)
Rabatt für European State Aid Law Quarterly (EStAL)-Abonnenten: € 50,-
21% USt (Belgien) wird zusätzlich berechnet.
Die Anzahl der Teilnehmer ist begrenzt.