Overview & Methodology
The Study Visit offers a useful opportunity to learn directly from successful projects on the implementation of Simplified Cost Options.
It combines intensive trainings with practical on-the-spot visits to the projects.
During the 3-days study visit, we will visit one project per day: one financed by ERDF and two financed by ESF. Each of them uses a different type of SCO.
You will become acquainted with the development of SCO and their functioning in the current programming period, receiving useful tipps to implement them post-2020.
The Study-Visit will be conducted by a local expert on SCO. You will further on meet with experts from Managing Authorities and Audit Authorities, who will participate to the debate.
Travel Arrangements: Lexxion will take care of catering, hotels and bus transfers during the whole Study Visit.
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of financial management, control and audit, especially from
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities
- Court of Auditors
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- Bodies working in European Territorial Cooperation
- Bodies working with ERDF and ESF programmes
- Bodies working with AMIF, BMVI and ISF programmes (from 2021 also these Funds will be grouped with ESIF and EMMF and they will respond to the same rules)
- Public and private banks and other financial intermediaries
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Consultants and lawyers
Why should you participate?
- Increase your knowledge of the implementation and management of Simplified Cost Options
- Navigate the technicalities and improve the design and implementation of Simplified Cost Options
- Understand the topic of SCO from the triple perspective: Managing Authorities, Audit Authorities and Beneficiaries
- Benefit from another Member State’s implementation experience and learn good practices
- Have a platform to exchange ideas and challenges within your organisation and receive practical advice on your individual questions