During the two and a half-day programme, you will have ample room to profoundly look into the diverse aspects of the given subject thanks to a high variety of dense and topical presentations, case-studies, brain-storming rounds and in-depth discussionof your individual questions. The coffee and lunch breaks as well as social and leisure activities alongside the sessions provide a perfect platform for (informal) exchange and networking.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance!
You are highly welcome to send your individual questions and/or important issues beforehand – our experts look forward to answering your questions and giving you first-hand advice! All information concerning your questions and cases will be treated confidential. The Seminar takes place under Chatham House Rules.
Preliminary Programme Points
[The detailed programme will be available soon!]
- What is an undertaking? Small, medium and single undertaking – Slovak health insurance; TenderNed
Advantages – Part 1: The Concept of “Advantage” in State Aid
- Assessment of existence of aid and how to quantify it
- Proof of investment rationality: market price, benchmarks, business plans and indicators
- Does compliance with public procurement law preclude State aid?
- Competitive Selection procedures
Advantages – Part 2: Recent Case Law on Non-/Presence of Advantage
- C-332/18 P Mytilinaios Anonymos Etairia
- C-385/18 Arriva Italia
- C-438/16 P Commission v France and IFP Énergies nouvelles
- C‑127/16 P SNCF Mobilités
- Case T‑778/17 Autostrada Wielkopolska
- T-865/16 Fútbol Club Barcelona v Commission
- Compatability Analysis before the Union courts
- GBER: BMW, Eesti Pagar
- Infrastructure: T-68/15 HH Ferries and others v Commission (Øresund Bridge), Fehmarn Tunnel
- FIH Bank
Faculty & Participants
A diverse professional background of the panel and a small circle of participants sharing a homogeneous level of expertise and experience will guarantee a lively and insightful debate:
Seminar Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to make it to the seminar you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the event.
The price is € 299,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Enrica Corpace.
| Detailed programme will be publshed here soon.
Reduzierte Teilnahmegebühr für European State Aid Law Quarterly (EStAL)-Abonnenten: € 2.380,- (exkl. USt)
Reguläre Teilnahmegebühr: € 2.480,- (exkl. USt)
22% USt (Italien) wird zusätzlich berechnet.
Die Anzahl der Teilnehmer ist begrenzt.