Topics of the Workshop
- The Legal Framework and Procurement Rules outside the Directives
- Practical Issues in Applying Public Procurement Rules
- Remedies and Enforcement
- Contracting Authorities in Public Procurement
- Public Procurement and Innovation
- Sustainable Policies and EU Public Procurement
- Concessions and PPPs
- Preventing Irregularities and Conducting Financial Corrections in Operational Programmes
The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunities to present your own problematic issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the workshop. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
Workshop Material – No need to miss anything!
If you were unable to make it to the workshop you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the event. The price is 199€ (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Mariell Raisma.
| Detailed programme will be published here soon.
Exclusive Venue in the Centre of Vienna
Reduzierte Teilnahmegebühr für Angehörige einer Hochschule/Behörde: € 1.240,- (exkl. USt)
Reguläre Teilnahmegebühr: € 1.640,- (exkl. USt)
Rabatt für European Procurement & Public Private Partnership Law Review (EPPPL)-Abonnenten: € 100,-
20% USt (Österreich) wird zusätzlich berechnet.
Die Anzahl der Teilnehmer ist begrenzt.