In response to the COVIC-19 pandemic, the European Commission came up with the legislative proposals, which are amending the existing EU Regulations on ESI Funds: Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative (CRII), which entered into force on 1 April 2020, and Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative Plus (CRII+). At the same time, the EU Member States have to organize continuous flow of management and control of ESI Funds, despite all the restrictions connected to Coronavirus, and to ensure the efficient use of ESI Funds, in accordance with the new rules, in order to tackle the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak. These are the two burning issues, which we plan to discuss during this timely live webinar on COVID-19 and ESI Funds.
- How to organize continuous flow of management and control of ESI Funds in times of Coronavirus quarantine, taking into account all the restrictions connected to COVID-19?
- EU response to the COVID-19 crisis (CPII and CPII+): How to efficiently use ESI Funds for tackling the negative effects of Coronavirus?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of management, control and audit of ESI Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- EU Funds experts from regional and local authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Public and private banks
Bigmarker is our webinar platform. In order to join our webinar, please check your device compatibility first.
What do you need in order to join the webinar?
- Speakers, Microphone; Camera is possible, if you would like to be seen during the webinar.
- A wired connection is strongly recommended.
- If your internet connection doesn’t work, you can join the webinar by telephone, using a dial-in number. In this case there might be additional telephone costs.
How to join the webinar?
- Choose the computer from which you would like to follow the webinar.
- Please check your device compatibility.
- As soon as you get the invitation link: Please register for the webinar by clicking the invitation link.
- 15 minutes before the webinar: Bring your headset and eventually camera, click the invitation, enter and enjoy the webinar!
Minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later; Mac OS X 10.12 or later; Linux.
- Browser: The most recently-published versions of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Opera.
- High-speed internet: A consistent, high-speed connection is required. Mobile tethering, hotspots, slow or inconsistent public Wi-Fi networks may create latency when using video conferencing.
Why do I need to register before the webinar starts?
Thank you for registering! This not only helps us to communicate with you in regard to technical issues but it helps you to network with your fellow webinar participants.
Will the webinar be recorded?
Please ask the responsible event manager.
Do I need a camera?
It is recommended to have a camera for more comfortable communication with the speakers and other participants.
Do I need a microphone?
Since this is an interactive online course, yes.
Can I ask questions during the webinar?
Yes, you can ask your questions live by using your microphone. You can speak to all participants at the same time as you may have experienced in Skype.
When can I enter the webinar I’m attending?
15 minutes before the start. You only can enter if you have passed the system check.
May I leave the webinar and come back later?
Yes, just log in at a later time during the webinar.
May I access via Phone?
Yes, you can. Participating via phone means you can listen only. Please keep in mind that you will be dialling a US number which would result in higher telephone costs.
Can’t find invitation?
Please check your spam-folder. You should also ask your colleague from the IT department to ‘whitelist’ us. For more details please ask the corresponding event manager, who will be happy to help you.
I failed the Firewall System Check – what can I do?
Please contact your IT department and have them open the necessary ports, which can be found here.
What are the detailed System requirements?
All requirements can be found here.
I failed the Audio Output System Test – what can I do?
If you are using headphones or external speakers, try unplugging them. Please unmute your device. Test your speakers here to find out if they work.
I would like to participate but I’m waiting for an approval. Can I order a ticket on the day of the webinar?
Sure. Please message firstname.lastname@example.org. We need to have a separate testing before the start of the webinar.
My email address has changed – can I still participate?
Sure. Please provide us with your updated email adress; you will then receive a new invitation.
How do I contact the host of the webinar?
Please contact Anya Zuschke.