- Erscheinungsweise vierteljährlich
- ca. 70 Seiten
- ISSN 1864-9904
- Sprache: Englisch
CCLR 1/2022 Out Now
Issue 1/2022 of the Carbon and Climate Law Review is out now. The issue features the following contributions:
- Regulating Removals: Bundling to Achieve Fungibility in GGR Removal Units
- The German Federal Constitutional Court’s Decision on the Climate Change Act
- Towards a European Principle of Independence: The Ongoing Differentiation in the NDCs to the Paris Agreement – A Legal and Empirical Analysis
- Constitutionalisation of an Independent Energy Regulator
- Turning Promises into Action: ‘Legal Readiness for Climate Finance’ and Implementing the Paris Agreement
- Differentiation in the NDCs to the Paris Agreement – A Legal and Empirical Analysis
It also includes Reports on the current developments in Carbon and Climate Law in:
Climate Discours Episode 7 Out Now! Olivia Rumble & Andrew Gilder: Carbon Tax, Climate Finance, Seagulls and Ballet
In this episode of Climate Discourse, Kate talks to Olivia Rumble and Andrew Gilder about the multidisciplinary approach they take to their work, the complexities of the Article 6 rulebook, Andrew’s career as a ballet dancer and how children keep you grounded.
Start Listening Now Climate Discourse EP 7.