- Erscheinungsweise vierteljährlich
- ca. 80 Seiten
- ISSN 2510‐3148
- Sprache: Englisch
Issue 4/2019 – Rethinking EU Competition Law
The final issue for 2019 of CoRe – European Competition and Regulatory Law Review is now available! At a time when the suitability of EU competition law for the digital era is being questioned, CoRe’s Articles section explores key elements of the procedural and evidential framework. Read analyses on: revaluing the role of intent evidence in EU antitrust, the balance between effectiveness and fundamental rights in Art 101 TFEU, the role of Commission and NCAs decisions in antitrust damages cases, and the public interest in EU and US merger control.
Stay informed on the recent trends from the Member States with our reports on:
- Austria: REWE/Lekkerland Merger Approved Subject to Carve-Out
- Italy: Developments Regarding 5G
- Luxembourg: Latest Decisions of the Competition Authority
- Poland: Maximum Fine for Unfair Use of Contractual Advantage
- Slovenia: United Group Case – Concentration Notification Withdrawal
Issue 4/2019 also features two case annotations on:
View the whole content in the shop: VIEW NOW.