European Public Procurement law aims to ensure that the activities of the State, when entering into contracts relating to the purchase of goods and services, adhere to economic principles and do not distort competition.
This two day workshop is designed to provide you with the essentials to of public procurement law, to kick start your knowledge or to freshen up your background.
Topics of the Workshop
- The Legal Framework
- Procurement Rules outside the Directives and State aids
- Practical issues in applying Public Procurement Rules
- Remedies and Enforcement
- Contracting Authorities in Public Procurement
- In-House Public Procurement
- Public Procurement and Innovation
- Sustainable Policies and EU Public Procurement
- Concessions and PPPs
- Preventing Irregularities and Conducting Financial Corrections in Operational Programmes
The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunities to present your own problematic issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the workshop. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
Workshop Material – No need to miss anything!
If you were unable to make it to the workshop you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the event. The price is 199€ (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Mariell Raisma.