The next years will be significant for preparing for Closure of the Programming Period 2014-2020. Effective communication and coordinated performance between all involved stakeholders will be crucial in order to conduct Closure successfully and meet the deadlines. The European Commission published the 2014-2020 Closure Guidelines on 14 October 2021 and all authorities need to comply.
The Closure documents must be submitted to the European Commission by 15 February 2025. Closure documents include final implementation report, accounts, management declaration and annual summary, audit opinion and control report. Accurate submission of these documents and in due time will assure the smooth Closure process.
We are happy to invite you to the upcoming workshop and get ready for the upcoming challenges!
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of financial management, control and audit of ESI Funds and Migration and Security Funds (AMIF, ISF and BMVI), who will be responsible for closure of the Programming Period 2014-2020, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Responsible Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Delegated Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- ESI Funds experts from regional and local authorities
- Experts from EU, national and regional Courts of Auditors
- Experts from institutions involved in the implementation of ESIF and AMIF/ISF/ BMVI
- Consultants and lawyers specialised on ESIF and AMIF/ISF/ BMVI
A workshop by Lexxion Publisher offers the possibility to meet with experts from EU institutions, Member States as well as the private sector. The different perspectives of our experienced trainers will support you in applying complex rules to your practical day-to-day work. To achieve the best results, a mix of learning methods will be applied in the course.
Our approach combines the three stages of learning to ensure that the participants obtain the best possible understanding of the applied rules:
1) Identification of the main rules and principles,
2) Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles,
3) Application of the rules and principles.
The participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunity to present your own issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the course. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
Course materials are available for download after the event.
The hybrid course by Lexxion Publisher is a new combined event format, which takes place in parallel: face-to-face and online. This new event format offers participants and speakers the opportunity to attend the event live on site or online, depending on the current situation, which gives additional flexibility. Our primary goal is to provide our online participants with the same high-quality experience as participants on-the-spot. For this, we place particular emphasis on interaction. This includes virtual networking during coffee breaks, active participation in discussions and the opportunity to ask questions via chat or microphone.
We take care of your wellbeing
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and sanitary facilities
- Sufficient ventilation of event room
- Recommended hand hygiene
- Possibility to keep distance between all speakers and participants
- Recommended mouth and nose protection
Course Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to attend the course you may want to order all the presentations shown during the event. The price is € 199,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Julia Thiemann.
How to Join the Course Online
You will receive all information and a link to join the course via e-mail latest 1 day before the event.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Julia Thiemann.