This seminar aims to provide you with good knowledge in the public procurement methods for the deployment of the Covid-19 vaccine and how EU-level cooperation can support national efforts.
Following topics are on the agenda:
- EU´s Strategy for the Covid-19 Vaccine Deployment
- Case Study: Sharing Best Practices from EU Member States
- Workshop: Vaccine Procurement Methods
This event is intended for officials and professionals who have good knowledge of Public Procurement or are working on projects that may involve Public Procurement in:
- Public authorities on EU, national and regional level
- Consulting companies and legal practitioners
- Academic institutions
A seminar by Lexxion Publisher is a unique opportunity for knowledge-gathering on current topics and cases in the respective field. Throughout the seminar, experts from EU institutions, from public and private sector provide you with great insights on current developments and share their expertise with you. A seminar comprises of short and concise presentations, case studies and panel discussions, with reference to the current legal framework, which has to be considered. While seminars have a theoretical focus, we make sure that there is a strong emphasis on practice.
Participants can get involved in various discussion sessions and have the opportunity to ask their questions directly to the experts.
Course materials are available for download after the event.
During the online course by Lexxion Publisher all speakers present live via video and audio. Participants can ask questions and actively engage in discussions at any time using the Q&A chat function.
Course Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to attend the course you may want to order all the presentations shown during the event. The price is € 128,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Laura Hoppe.
How to Join the Course Online
Bigmarker is the platform for online participation in this course. In order to join the course online, please check your device compatibility first.
What do I need in order to join the course online?
- Speakers (Audio Playback Device), eg headphones or headset.
- A wired connection is strongly recommended.
- If your internet connection doesn´t work, you can join the course by telephone, using a dial-in number. In this case there might be additional telephone costs.
How do I join the course online?
- Choose the computer from which you would like to follow the course.
- Please check your device compatibility.
- As soon as you get the invitation link: Please register for the course by clicking the invitation link.
- 15 minutes before the start: Bring your headphones, click the invitation link, enter and enjoy the course!
Minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later; Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux.
- Browser: The most recently-published versions of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Opera.
- High-speed internet: A consistent, high-speed connection is required. Mobile tethering, hotspots, slow or inconsistent public Wi-Fi networks may create latency when using video conferencing.
FAQ for Online Participation
Why do I need to register before the course starts?
Thank you for registering! This not only helps us to communicate with you in regard to technical issues but it helps you to network with your fellow course participants.
Why can’t I see the presenter?
Please check your bandwith. We highly recommend a strong bandwith of 10 Mbps.
Will the course be recorded?
Please ask the responsible event manager.
Do I need a microphone?
No, you do not.
Do I need to install anything?
No. We expect you to have a browser, of course.
Can I ask questions during the course?
Yes, there will be a chat option available. You can contact with the speakers directly to ask any question you may have.
When can I enter the course I’m attending?
Please enter 15 minutes before the start, so that you have time for all technical checks. You can only enter if you have passed the system check.
May I leave the course and come back later?
Yes, just log in at a later time during the course.
May I access via Phone?
Yes, you can. Participating via phone means you can listen only. Please keep in mind that you will be dialling a US number which would result in higher telephone costs.
Can’t find invitation?
Please check your spam-folder. You should also ask your colleague from the IT department to ‘whitelist’ us. For more details please ask the corresponding event manager, who will be happy to help you.
I failed the Firewall System Check – what can I do?
Please contact your IT department and have them open the necessary ports, which can be found here.
What are the detailed System requirements?
All requirements can be found here.
I failed the Audio Output System Test – what can I do?
If you are using headphones or external speakers, try unplugging them. Please unmute your device. Test your speakers here to find out if they work.
I would like to participate but I’m waiting for an approval. Can I order a ticket on the day of the course online?
Sure. Please message email@example.com.
My email address has changed – can I still participate?
Sure. Please provide us with your updated email adress; you will then receive a new invitation.
How do I contact the host of the course?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.