Who Should Participate?
Representatives from public authorities in charge of management, control, monitoring, and evaluation of ESI funds as well as from Migration and Security Funds (AMIF, ISF BMVI), especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities
- Experts from EU, national and regional Courts of Auditors
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Migration
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Integration
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Police authorities such as: Border Police, Border Control Agencies, National and Regional Police Forces
- Experts from institutions involved in the implementation of AMIF, ISF and BMVI
- Consultants and lawyers specialised in ESI funds as well as in AMIF, ISF, and BMVI
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects (private and public companies, associations, research institutes), AMIF, ISF, and BMVI
- International, national, local associations, and networks working in European Territorial Cooperation.
A workshop by Lexxion Publisher offers the possibility to meet with experts from Member States and EU institutions, as well as the private sector. The different perspectives of our experienced trainers will support you in applying complex rules to your practical day-to-day work. To achieve the best results, we employ a mixture of learning methods.
Our approach combines the three stages of learning to ensure that the participants obtain the best possible understanding of the applied rules:
1) Identification of the main rules and principles,
2) Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles,
3) Application of the rules and principles.
The participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion of practical problems. You will have ample opportunity to present your own issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
You can send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the course. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
Course materials will be available to download after the event.
Course Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to attend the course you may want to order all the presentations shown during the event. The price is € 249,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Julia Thiemann.