Implementation and control of Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) and Internal Security Fund (ISF) creates a lot of challenges for the Responsible Authorities, Delegated Authorities and Audit Authorities, who are in charge of migration, asylum and internal security:
- Management and control requirements for AMIF and ISF in 2014-2020 and outlook into 2021-2027
- Planning and conducting open calls
- Selection of projects: mechanisms, criteria and appraisal aspects
- Indicators, monitoring and evaluation
- How to make management verifications of AMIF and ISF more effective?
- Mixed use of equipment delivered
- Verification of Public Procurement under security conditions
- What are the key requirements for system audit, audit of expenditures and audit of accounts?
- How to ensure appropriate record-keeping and appropriate audit trail under conditions of security aspects?
- How to audit public procurement and State aid in AMIF and ISF?
- Audit of Simplified Cost Options
- How to detect and manage errors and irregularities, concerning lack of access to the documentation (because of security aspects)?
- How to combat fraud and corruption?
- Audit of AMIF and ISF by the European Court of Auditors
The Proposal for the Regulatory framework 2021-2027 sets out common provisions for 7 shared management funds, including AMIF, ISF and BMVI. Consequently, Migration and Security Funds will be added to the mainstream funds. What does this mean for the future? What challenges will it bring? Join our new Workshop on Audit and Control of Migration and Security Funds in 2014-2020 and Beyond and discuss with us the hottest questions, changes and challenges.
Workshop Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to make it to the workshop you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the events. The price is € 199,- (each, excl. of VAT).
If interested, please contact Anya Zuschke.