The EU Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-2027 introduces new rules for monitoring and evaluating the European Structural and Investment Funds and Migration & Security Funds. The successful management and smart implementation of these funds relies on their programming, monitoring and evaluation. This interactive workshop will give participants the opportunity to gain theoretical and practical insights on the management and implementation of EU funds. Our experts will reply to the following questions:
- Which are the obligations of the authorities in monitoring and evaluation processes?
- Which indicators exist? What is their role in successful project and programme implementation?
- How to make use of IT monitoring systems in collecting, processing and assessing of data, good practices?
- How to set up project indicators to implement complementarities between ESI and Migration & Security Funds?
- Which data has to be assessed for the respective evaluation?
- Which evaluation activities can be conducted internally and which can be outsourced?
- How to write terms of reference in organizing the procurement of evaluation services?
- How to manage and steer the work of external evaluation experts?
- What is the role of process and impact evaluation?
- What are the most appropriate evaluation methodologies and for which type of operation do they apply?
- How can beneficiaries reach targets and contribute to the collection of data?
- What are the reporting responsibilities of the beneficiaries?
- What should beneficiaries know about the control and audit activities of Managing and Audit Authority?
- How can an Audit Authority include the auditing of indicators and performance in an Audit Strategy?
Representatives from public authorities in charge of management, control, monitoring, and evaluation of ESI funds as well as from Migration and Security Funds (AMIF, ISF BMVI), especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities
- Experts from EU, national and regional Courts of Auditors
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Migration
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Integration
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Police authorities such as: Border Police, Border Control Agencies, National and Regional Police Forces
- Experts from institutions involved in the implementation of AMIF, ISF and BMVI
- Consultants and lawyers specialised in ESI funds as well as in AMIF, ISF, and BMVI
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects (private and public companies, associations, research institutes), AMIF, ISF, and BMVI
- International, national, local associations, and networks working in European Territorial Cooperation.
The three-day intensive course offers the possibility to meet with experts from EU institutions, Member States as well as the private sector. The different perspectives of our experienced trainers will support you in applying complex rules to your practical day-to-day work. To achieve the best results, a mix of learning methods will be applied in the course.
Our approach combines the three stages of learning to ensure that the participants obtain the best possible understanding of the applied rules:
1) Identification of the main rules and principles,
2) Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles,
3) Application of the rules and principles.
The participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunity to present your own issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the course. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
The hybrid course by Lexxion Publisher is a new combined event format, which takes place in parallel: face-to-face and online. This new event format offers participants and speakers the opportunity to attend the event live on site or online, depending on the current situation, which gives additional flexibility. Our primary goal is to provide our online participants with the same high-quality experience as participants on-the-spot. For this, we place particular emphasis on interaction. This includes virtual networking during coffee breaks, active participation in discussions and the opportunity to ask questions via chat or microphone.
We take care of your wellbeing
- Regular cleaning of surfaces and sanitary facilities
- Sufficient ventilation of event room
- Recommended hand hygiene
- Possibility to keep distance between all speakers and participants
- Recommended mouth and nose protection
Course Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to attend the course you may want to order all the presentations shown during the event. The price is € 299,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Julia Thiemann.
How to Join the Course Online
You will receive all information and a link to join the course via e-mail latest 1 day before the event.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Julia Thiemann.