Who should participate?
Public officials from:
- Ministries and other national authorities
- National Competition Authorities
- State Aid Monitoring Offices
- Courts of Auditors
- Regional governments
- Communal and City councils
- National and Regional Development Agencies
Involved in granting State aid in sectors such as:
- Transport and infrastructure
- Environment and Energy
- Telecommunication and Broadband
- Social services and health
- Research, Development & Innovation
ESI funds experts from:
- Institutions coordinating the national
strategies for Structural Funds
- Managing and Audit Authorities, Intermediate bodies
- Bodies in charge of the accounting function
- Bodies implementing EU-funded projects
- Lawyers and consultants
- Experts from Public and private banks
A Lexxion Training provides you with a comprehensive overview of the current State aid control system in different sectors. Presentations, practical exercises and group work will enable you to apply the guidelines in the respective sector in practice.
This training will be conducted by renowned experts from EU and Member States’ institutions, as well as leading law firms and consultancies.
Our training method combines the three stages of learning to ensure that participants obtain the best possible understanding of EU rules:
- Identification of the main points or principles,
- Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles,
- Application of the rules and principles.
Participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical issues. You will have ample opportunities to present your own issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Course materials are available to download after the event.
For group registrations with three or more participants, the following discounts apply:
If you wish to register more than three participants, please contact Tünde Sebók at Sebok@Lexxion.eu or call us at +49 (030)81 45 06 20. We would be delighted to provide you with a personalised offer.
May be combined with Early Bird discount, but not with other discounts. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Course Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to attend the course you may want to order all the presentations shown during the event. The price is € 249,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Tünde Sebók.