The Proposal for the Regulatory Framework 2021-2027, sets out common provisions for 7 shared management funds, including AMIF, ISF and BMVI. Consequently, Migration and Security Funds will be added to the funds under CPR. What does this mean for the future? What challenges will it bring in your work? Join our Workshop on Verifications and Audits of Migration and Security Funds and discuss the hottest questions, changes and challenges with our experts and with your fellow participants from Responsible Authorities, Delegated Authorities and Audit Authorities of other Member States.
Following topics are on the agenda:
- What are the financial management, control and audit requirements for AMIF and ISF in 2021-2027?
- How to use Simplified Cost Options, which will become compulsory from 2021, for Migration and Security Funds?
- How to make management verifications of AMIF and ISF more effective?
- What are the key requirements for system audit, audit of expenditures and audit of accounts?
- How to ensure appropriate record-keeping and appropriate audit trail when security aspects have to be considered?
- How to audit public procurement in AMIF and ISF?
- How is the audit of AMIF and ISF by the European Court of Auditors carried out?
- How to detect and manage errors and irregularities, concerning lack of access to the documentation because of security aspects?
- How to combat fraud and corruption?
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of financial management, control and audit of Migration and Security Funds (AMIF, ISF and BMVI), especially from:
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Migration
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Refugees, Immigration and Integration Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Police authorities such as:
- Border Police
- Border Guards
- National and Regional Police Forces
- Border Control Agencies
- ESI Funds experts from regional and local authorities
- Auditors controlling and auditing AMIF, ISF and BMVI programmes and projects
- Experts from EU, national and regional Courts of Auditors
- Experts from institutions involved in the implementation of AMIF, ISF and BMVI
- Consultants and lawyers specialised on AMIF, ISF and BMVI
- Beneficiaries of AMIF, ISF and BMVI
What participants of the previous Online Events of Lexxion said:
„The course was tough and excellent. Just want to say that you managed it very well, this is to your credit as we were all working in a unnatural environment“.
“Thank you for organising the delivery of this online course which went really well. The breakout rooms were a novel and worthy idea. It was also helpful to have the slides which are very useful resources for our work”.
„The event is very useful for me because it has contributed to add new knowledge in this field and to share information with peers of mine from other member states“.
Workshop Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to make it to the workshop you may want to order a copy of the printed material including the access data to all presentations shown during the events. The price is € 199,- (each, excl. of VAT).
If interested, please contact Anya Zuschke.
Zoom is our interactive online course platform. In order to join our online course, please check your device compatibility first.
What do you need in order to join the online course?
- Speakers, Microphone; Camera is possible, if you would like to be seen during the course
- A wired connection is strongly recommended.
- If your internet connection doesn´t work, you can join the course by telephone, using a dial-in number. In this case there might be additional telephone costs.
How to join the online course?
- Choose the computer from which you would like to follow the online course.
- Please test your microphone and camera in advance. For this please install zoom and follow these instructions
- In order to join the live online course, please open the URL link, which you receive from us. Please install the zoom, if not done yet
- Click on „Join a Meeeting“, enter your full name, so that we could recognize you, and wait in the waiting room, until our host will let you in
- Use your headset and camera
Minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later; Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux.
- Browser: The most recently-published versions of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Opera.
- High-speed internet: A consistent, high-speed connection is required. Mobile tethering, hotspots, slow or inconsistent public Wi-Fi networks may create latency when using video conferencing.
Why do I need to register before the online course starts?
Thank you for registering! This not only helps us to communicate with you in regard to technical issues but it
helps you to network with your fellow course participants.
Will the online course be recorded?
Please ask the responsible event manager.
Do I need a camera?
It is recommended to have a camera for more comfortable communication with the speakers and other participants.
Do I need a microphone?
Since this is an interactive online course, yes.
Do I need to install anything?
Yes, you should install Zoom app. Please click on the URL link, which you receive from us. It will automatically prompt to download the app.
Can I ask questions during the online course?
Yes, you can ask your questions live by using your microphone. You can speak to all participants at the same time as you may have experienced in Skype.
When can I enter the online course I’m attending?
Please enter Zoom 10 minutes before start. Our host will let you in in due time.
May I leave the online course and come back later?
Yes, just log in at a later time during the online course.
May I access via Phone?
Yes, you can. Participating via phone means you can listen only.
Can’t find invitation?
Please check your spam-folder. You should also ask your colleague from the IT department to ‘whitelist’ us. For more details please ask the corresponding event manager, who will be happy to help you.
I failed the Firewall System Check – what can I do?
All requirements can be found here.
I failed the Audio Output System Test – what can I do?
If you are using headphones or external speakers, try unplugging them. Please unmute your device. Test your speakers here to find out if they work.
I would like to participate but I’m waiting for an approval. Can I order a ticket on the day of the online course?
Sure. Please message firstname.lastname@example.org. We need to have a separate testing before the start of the online course.
My email address has changed – can I still participate?
Sure. Please provide us with your updated email adress; you will then receive a new invitation.
How do I contact the host of the online course?
email@example.com is happy to help you.