Counsellor in the Managing Authority for Romania-Serbia IPA Cross-Border Cooperation Programme and INTERREG IPA Cross border Cooperation Romania Serbia Programme, Directorate -MA for European Territorial Cooperation Programmes
Alina has more than 12 years of experience as counsellor in MA for European Territorial Cooperation Programmes.
In the last 6 years she contributed to contracting projects under IPA CBC Programme Romania-Republic of Serbia, such as:
- Second Call for Proposals and INTERREG IPA Cross border Cooperation Romania Serbia Programme First and Second;
- Coordination of the Unit MA IPA CBC Programme Romania-Republic of Serbia between 3rd of December 2014 and 23rd of February 2015;
- Involvement in the negotiation process for the programming document – INTERREG IPA Cross border Cooperation Romania Serbia Programme;
- Drafting the public procurement procedures for the technical assistance funds of Romania-Serbia IPA Cross-Border Cooperation Programme and INTERREG IPA Cross border Cooperation Romania Serbia Programme.
She has a degree in Economics and vast experience in working with EU funds (ENPI, ERDF and IPA), including as:
- Head of Unit for Regional Operational Programme Projects Monitoring (coordinating the tasks related to the pre-contracting phase of the projects in the framework of the Regional Operational Programme);
- Head of Unit for ERDF and IPA Expenditure Verification (planning, checking and coordinating the first level control, verification and submission of eligible expenditures by program-specific documentation for Romanian partners).
Her experience is completed with the positions of:
- TAIEX expert for CFCU Croatia;
- Short-Term Expert in a Twinning Light Project in North Macedonia for strengthening of EU and IPA related capacities of the SEA (Secretariat for European Affairs) Training Centre;
- Speaker at multiple conferences and workshops on first level control and verifications of ESI Funds;
- Associate professor in the Centre for European Studies, Faculty of Law, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi Romania, for the modular course “Control, Evaluation and Impact Assessment of Regional Development Programmes” in the framework of Master Programme in Regional Development.