Senior Auditor in Independent Service for Methodology and Quality Assurance, Agency for Audit of European Union Programmes Implementation System (Croatian Audit Authority), Zagreb
Marina Mandac is responsible for audit of technical assistance projects in IPARD and for management and implementation of Technical Assistance projects of which the AA is beneficiary.
She is participating in drafting and preparing quality control manual and procedures for ARPA Services; in monitoring and quality assurance of the respect of policies and procedures related to independence, integrity, impartiality, confidence and professional behaviour. She has profound experience in performing monitoring of audits performed by all services in ARPA, drafting accompanying reports and providing recommendations and as well in developing related checklists and working documentation. As an audit member she has participating in audit engagements of various IPA funds. She is responsible for audit of projects financed under Norwegian Financial Mechanism and EEA grants in the Republic of Croatia. Marinas responsibilities range over management and implementation of Twinning projects of which ARPA is beneficiary, fulfilling the functions of Risk Manager, Irregularity Officer and Publicity Officer to coordination and dissemination of irregularity alerts in the function of ARPA’s representative in Croatian Anti-Fraud Coordinative Services network.
Upcoming Events with Marina Mandac
- Intensive Workshop: Control and Audit of ESI Funds| 21.11.2019 – 22.11.2019 | Barcelona, Spain
Past Events with Marina Mandac:
- Advanced Autumn Course: Innovative Approaches to Risk Analysis, Verifications and Audits in ESI Funds | 16.10.2019 – 18.10.2019 | Venice, Italy
- 3-Days Intensive Summer Course: Financial Control and Audit of ESI Funds | 22 – 24 May 2019 | Stockholm, Sweden
- Interactive Forum on Management and Control of ESI Funds| 3 –5 April 2019 | Copenhagen, Denmark
- 3-Days Intensive Spring Course: Risk Analysis, Verifications and Audits in ESI Funds: Innovative Approaches & Practical Application | 20 –22 March 2019 | Nice, France
- Audit and Control ofESI Funds 2014‐2020 Intensive Workshop | 6 – 7 December 2018| Vienna
- Summer Course on Financial Control and Audit of ESI Funds 2014-2020 | 12-14 September 2018 | Copenhagen
- EStIF Interactive Forum Financial Management, Control & Audit of ESI Funds | 24 –25 May 2018 | Vienna
Publications of Marina Mandac:
- This speaker is an expert in topics covered by EStIF – European Structural and Investment Funds Journal