The new 2021 – 2027 programming period introduces some considerable changes in the financial allocation and management and control system of EU Funds. The 2020 amendment of the 2014-2020 regulations, caused by COVID-19, will additionally affect the financial management and control system of the new programming period 2021-2027. Our experts will help you to understand how these novelties will affect your day-to-day work in the future.
Moreover, this course comes exactly at the right time when you are finalising and negotiating your Operational Programmes with the European Commission. How to modify your Operational Programmes during the negotiation process? Which comments are the most relevant and how to implement them? Our experts with help you to overcome possible challenges using their rich experience gained throughout previous years.
- EU Funds 2021-2027: Comparing two programming periods
- ESIF for emergency measures 2014-2020: Impact on the new Programmes?
- How to modify your Operational Programmes during negotiation with the European Commission?
- Strengthening and improving verification activities – Managing Authority perspective
- Changes related to Audit Authorities in the new programming period
- Main findings of the previous programming period and lessons learnt for the programming period 2021-2027
- New monitoring and reporting requirements
- Evaluation in the new programming period
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of management, control and audit of EU Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Responsible Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Delegated Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- EU Funds experts from regional and local authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Public and private banks
Previous Participants Said
„Thank you for organising the delivery of this course through Zoom which went really well. The breakout rooms were a novel and worthy idea. It is also good to have the slides which will be very useful resources for our work“.
„Big thanks to all three speakers, today´s sessions were excellent and we have a lot food for thought for our programming (which is well underway).“
A workshop by Lexxion Publisher offers the possibility to meet with experts from EU institutions, Member States as well as the private sector. The different perspectives of our experienced trainers will support you in applying complex rules to your practical day-to-day work. To achieve the best results, a mix of learning methods will be applied in the course.
Our approach combines the three stages of learning to ensure that the participants obtain the best possible understanding of the applied rules:
1) Identification of the main rules and principles,
2) Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles,
3) Application of the rules and principles.
The participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunity to present your own issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the course. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
Course materials are available for download after the event.
During the online course by Lexxion Publisher all speakers present live via video and audio. Participants are actively involved in the online courses. By offering our participants the possibility to use their microphones and cameras during the whole course, we aim to recreate the atmosphere of a face-to-face Lexxion course. We encourage our participants to ask questions in real time and to take part in live discussions with speakers and other participants. Additionally, we offer breakout sessions, as part of this format, where participants work in smaller groups on real-life cases and exercises. During these exercises, participants have the technical possibility to see other group members and talk to them (using microphone and camera). Moreover, we make use of different interactive features of the online platform, such as polls, multiple choice questions and quizzes. This way participants can test their knowledge on the topic, anonymously. There are ample opportunities for the participants to present their own problematic issues, discuss and solve them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Course Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to attend the course you may want to order all the presentations shown during the event. The price is € 199,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Anya Zuschke.
How to Join the Course Online
Zoom is the platform for online participation in this course. In order to join the course online, please check your device compatibility first.
What do I need in order to join the course online?
- Speakers, Microphone; Camera is possible, if you would like to be seen during the course
- A wired connection is strongly recommended.
- If your internet connection doesn´t work, you can join the course by telephone, using a dial-in number. In this case there might be additional telephone costs.
Minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later; Mac OS X 10.12 or later, Linux.
- Browser: The most recently-published versions of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Opera.
- High-speed internet: A consistent, high-speed connection is required. Mobile tethering, hotspots, slow or inconsistent public Wi-Fi networks may create latency when using video conferencing.
How do I join the course online?
- Choose the computer from which you would like to follow the course.
- Please install the zoom, if not done yet. Install here.
- Please test your microphone and camera in advance. For this, follow these instructions.
- Open the Zoom App, click on „Join a Meeeting“, enter your full name, so that we could recognise you, enter the ID and the Passcode, which we sent you, and wait in the waiting room, until our host will let you in.
- Alternatively, it is possible to use Zoom through browser or through skype for business. BUT! Some functions are not available in these versions, therefore we highly recommend using the downloaded App.
- Use your headset and camera.
FAQ for Online Participation
Why do I need to register before the course starts?
Thank you for registering! This not only helps us to communicate with you in regard to technical issues but it
helps you to network with your fellow course participants.
Will the course be recorded?
Please ask the responsible event manager.
Do I need a camera?
It is recommended to have a camera for more comfortable communication with the speakers and other participants.
Do I need a microphone?
Since this is an interactive course, yes.
Do I need to install anything?
Yes, you should install Zoom app here.
Can I ask questions during the course?
Yes, you can ask your questions live by using your microphone. You can speak to all participants at the same time as you may have experienced in Skype.
When can I enter the course I’m attending?
Please enter Zoom 10 minutes before start. Our host will let you in in due time.
May I leave the course and come back later?
Yes, just log in at a later time during the course.
May I access via Phone?
Yes, you can. Participating via phone means you can listen only.
Can’t find invitation?
Please check your spam-folder. You should also ask your colleague from the IT department to ‘whitelist’ us. For more details please ask the corresponding event manager, who will be happy to help you.
What are the detailed System requirements?
All requirements can be found here.
I failed the Audio Output System Test – what can I do?
If you are using headphones or external speakers, try unplugging them. Please unmute your device. Test your speakers here to find out if they work.
I would like to participate but I’m waiting for an approval. Can I order a ticket on the day of the course?
Sure. Please message firstname.lastname@example.org.
My email address has changed – can I still participate?
Sure. Please provide us with your updated email adress, you will then receive a new invitation.
How do I contact the host of the course?
email@example.com is happy to help you.