Issue 2/2023 of the Carbon and Climate Law Review is out now. The issue features the following Articles:
- Reparations For Climate Harm and The Role of The Loss and Damage Mechanism: Lessons from Other Areas of Law
- Regulatory Approaches to Carbon Dioxide Usage and Storage in the European Union
- Bringing the Ocean into National Systemic Climate Litigation – Is Due Diligence a Bridge?
The issue also includes the Current Developments in Carbon & Climate Law:
- European Union ∙ European Climate Policy: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
- Indonesia ∙ The Voluntary Carbon Market and Indonesian Publicly Listed Companies
View all articles from the latest issue of CCLR here.
Become an author for CCLR and view our Call for Papers.
Climate Discourse Podcast: Episode 13 – Timo Leiter: Climate Change Adaptation and the Paris Agreement