The currently available Professional Certificate on EU State Aid Law will be awarded by Maastricht University and Lexxion Publisher and will be assessed on the basis of academic quality and competence. In order for candidates to obtain the Professional Certificate on EU State Aid Law, they will have to satisfy two requirements.
First, they have to participate in three professional seminars organised by Lexxion Publisher.
Second, candidates will have to write a thesis of about 10.000 words that will apply State aid rules to a case or problem they encounter in their own country or professional life. The thesis will be evaluated by Professor Phedon Nicolaides from Maastricht University.
For more details please select your preferred Professional Certificate below.
- Fundamentals of State Aid Law | Workshop in Amsterdam
- State Aid Procedures – The Legal Obligations and Rights of the Parties Involved | Workshop in Lisboa
- State Aid for Agriculture, Forestry and Rural Areas | Training in Brussels
- Spring Course: Concept & Principles of State Aid | Spring Course in Athens
- State Aid for Research, Development and Innovation Projects (R&D&I) | Training in Brussels
- State Aid Assessment and Evaluation | Training in Brussels
- State Aid for Airports | Training in Brussels
- Summer Master Class – ‘State Aid Uncovered’ with Prof. Dr. Phedon Nicolaides | Master Class in Florence
- Summer Course: State Aid – Concept, Principles, Exemptions & Guidelines | Spring Course in Como
- State Aid for Energy and Environment (2020) | Training in Brussels
- State Aid in ESIF Programme and Project Management | Practical Course in Vienna
- State Aid for Tax Measures | Training in Brussels
- Master Class – “State Aid Uncovered” with Prof. Dr. Phedon Nicolaides | Master Class Krakow