Who Should Participate?
• Officials form Ministries involved in funding and co-financing and marketing of agricultural and forestry projects and products, such as:
o Ministry of Agriculture
o Ministry of Rural Development
o Ministry of Forestry
o Ministry of Regional Development
• Officials from National State Aid Monitoring Offices
• Experts working with the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) as well as with other EU Funds and programmes supporting rural development
• Experts providing and supervising of national payments in the agricultural sector from:
o National Paying Agencies
o Rural Development Funds
o State Funds
o Credit Guarantee Funds
• Experts from public and private banks providing loans and guarantees for agricultural and rural development projects
• Experts from farmers’ associations and other agricultural organizations
A Lexxion Training provides you with a comprehensive overview of the current State aid control system in different sectors. Presentations, practical exercises and group work will enable you to apply the guidelines in the respective sector in practice.
This training will be conducted by renowned experts from EU and Member States’ institutions, as well as leading law firms and consultancies.
Our training method combines the three stages of learning to ensure that participants obtain the best possible understanding of EU rules:
- Identification of the main points or principles,
- Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles,
- Application of the rules and principles.
Participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical issues. You will have ample opportunities to present your own issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Course materials are available to download after the event.
State Aid Uncovered
Training participants will receive a free copy of Phedon Nicolaides’ book ‘State Aid Uncovered’, a compilation of all State Aid Uncovered articles from 2018.
Find the latest articles on: http://stateaidhub.eu/blogs/stateaiduncovered