- Erscheinungsweise vierteljährlich
- ca. 80 Seiten
- ISSN 2510‐3148
- Sprache: englisch
Issue 3/2019 – Getting Procedural Matters Right
The authors in this edition’s Articles section demonstrate that often in EU competition law the devil is in the detail. You can find an analysis of recent case law on the rejection of competition law complaints; read why the current legal framework is ill-suited to prevent anticompetitive behaviour by commercial divisions of public entities; and find out what are some procedural obstacles to cross-border mergers in the EU, particularly harmful in high-tech markets.
Get informed about the latest developments at the national level with our country reports on:
- Belgium: New Rules in B2B Relationships
- Germany: Capacity Curtailments on the Baltic Cable
- Greece: Recent Law Concerning Online Transportation Platforms
- Malta: Judgment on Distribution of Liquified Petroleum Gas Bottles
- Poland: Competition Authority Fines Wood-Based Panels Cartel
- Romania: EU Presidency and National Enforcement
Issue 3/2019 also brings you expert analysis of important recent judgments:
- C-142/18 Skype and C-193/18 Google
- C-724/17 Skanska and C-637/17 Cogeco
- T-712/16 Deutsche Lufthansa
- T-873/16 Groupe Canal +
View the whole content in the shop: VIEW NOW.
Become an author for CoRe and view our Call for Papers.