- Erscheinungsweise vierteljährlich
- ca. 80 Seiten
- ISSN 2510‐3148
- Sprache: Englisch
CoRe Issue 1/2020 – Gearing Up for a Happening Year?
Issue 1/2020 of the European Competition and Regulatory Law Review (CoRe) is out! In the articles section you can find: an assessment of the remedy ordered in the Google Shopping decision with special attention to its possible impact on the development of vertical search engine markets; an examination of the efficiency of the EU’s leniency policy from 1985 until 2017 from a quantitative perspective.
Stay informed on the recent trends from the Member States with our reports on:
- Cyprus: Abuse of Dominance Enforcement on the Rise
- Finland: Fines Increased in the Bus Cartel Case
- Ireland: Merger Control Update
- Italy: Symbolic Fine for National Rail Incumbent
Issue 1/2020 also features three case annotations on:
View all contributions >>>full content<<<.
Become an author for CoRe and view our Call for Papers.