Who Should Participate?
- EU funds experts from bodies that might benefit from Green Deal funding, such as:
- Managing Authorities;
- Audit Authorities;
- Certifying Authorities;
- Intermediate Bodies;
- National ministries and agencies;
- Regional and local governments;
- City councils;
- National and Regional Development Agencies;
- Auditors from National and Regional Audit Authorities;
- Private companies acting as contractors for the implementation of EU funded projects;
- Lawyers and consultants specialised in public affairs;
- Private and Public Banks;
- Consulting companies providing support to national authorities.
Course Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to attend the course you may want to order all the presentations shown during the event. The price is € 199,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Camilla Coltorti.
A workshop by Lexxion Publisher offers the possibility to meet with experts from Member States and EU institutions, as well as the private sector. The different perspectives of our experienced trainers will support you in applying complex rules to your practical day-to-day work. To achieve the best results, we employ a mixture of learning methods.
Our approach combines the three stages of learning to ensure that the participants obtain the best possible understanding of the applied rules:
1) Identification of the main rules and principles,
2) Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles,
3) Application of the rules and principles.
The participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion of practical problems. You will have ample opportunity to present your own issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
You can send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the course. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
Course materials will be available to download after the event.