- Publication frequency quarterly
- approx. 100 pages
- ISSN 2364-2831
- eISSN 2364-2831
- Language: English
EDPL 2/2022 Out Now
Issue 2/2022 of the European Data Protection Law Review (EDPL) is now available.
The articles section of this issue includes the following contributions:
- Article 22 GDPR on Automated Individual Decision-Making: Prohibition or Data Subject Right?
- Examining Obligations of EU Member States to Address the Gender Data Gap
- Two Worlds Colliding – The GDPR In Between Public and Private Law
- Data Access Through Data Portability – Economic and Legal Analysis of the Applicability of Art. 20 GDPR to the Data Access Problem in the Ecosystem of Connected Cars
- Stretching the Limit, The Functioning of the GDPR’s Notion of Consent in the context of Data Intermediary Services
View all articles of EDPL 2/2022 HERE.
Become an Author for EDPL and view our Call for Papers