Implementation and control of Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF), Internal Security Fund (ISF) and Border Management and Visa Instrument (BMVI) creates a lot of challenges for Responsible Authorities, Delegated Authorities and Audit Authorities, who are in charge of migration, asylum and internal security. We are happy to present the following topics on the agenda:
- Common provision regulation ((EU) 2021/1060)
- Management and control requirements for AMIF/ISF/BMVI in 2014-2020 versus 2021-2027
- Planning and conducting open calls – what will be different in 2021-2027 in comparison to 2014-2020
- Selection of projects: mechanisms, criteria and appraisal aspects
- Indicators, monitoring and evaluation
- How to set up Simplified Cost Models for Migration and Security Funds
- How to make management verifications of AMIF/ISF/BMVI more effective
- Verification of Public Procurement under security conditions
- Verification of State aid
- Verification of Simplified Cost Options
- What are the key requirements for system audit, audit of expenditures and audit of accounts
- How to conduct on-the-spot audits of Migration and Security Funds projects – practical examples
- How to ensure appropriate record-keeping and appropriate audit trail under conditions of security aspects
- How to audit public procurement and State aid in AMIF/IST/BMVI
- How to audit Simplified Cost Options
- Audit of AMIF/ISF/BMVI by the European Court of Auditors
- How to detect and manage errors and irregularities, concerning lack of access to the documentation (because of security aspects)
- How to combat fraud and corruption
We look forward to welcoming you to this Comprehensive Course!
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of financial management, control and audit of Migration and Security Funds (AMIF, ISF and BMVI), especially from:
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Migration
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Refugees, Immigration and Integration Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Police authorities such as:
- Border Police
- Border Guards
- National and Regional Police Forces
- Border Control Agencies
- ESI Funds experts from regional and local authorities
- Auditors controlling and auditing AMIF, ISF and BMVI programmes and projects
- Experts from EU, national and regional Courts of Auditors
- Experts from institutions involved in the implementation of AMIF, ISF and BMVI
- Consultants and lawyers specialised on AMIF, ISF and BMVI
- Beneficiaries of AMIF, ISF and BMVI
The three-day intensive course offers the possibility to meet with experts from EU institutions, Member States as well as the private sector. The different perspectives of our experienced trainers will support you in applying complex rules to your practical day-to-day work. To achieve the best results, a mix of learning methods will be applied in the course.
Our approach combines the three stages of learning to ensure that the participants obtain the best possible understanding of the applied rules:
1) Identification of the main rules and principles,
2) Appreciation of the complexities and limitation of the principles,
3) Application of the rules and principles.
The participants will be actively involved in the course. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunity to present your own issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the course. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
During the online course by Lexxion Publisher all speakers present live via video and audio. Participants are actively involved in the online courses. By offering our participants the possibility to use their microphones and cameras during the whole course, we aim to recreate the atmosphere of a face-to-face Lexxion course. We encourage our participants to ask questions in real time and to take part in live discussions with speakers and other participants. Additionally, we offer breakout sessions, as part of this format, where participants work in smaller groups on real-life cases and exercises. During these exercises, participants have the technical possibility to see other group members and talk to them (using microphone and camera). Moreover, we make use of different interactive features of the online platform, such as polls, multiple choice questions and quizzes. This way participants can test their knowledge on the topic, anonymously. There are ample opportunities for the participants to present their own problematic issues, discuss and solve them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Course Material – No need to miss anything!
If you are unable to attend the course you may want to order all the presentations shown during the event. The price is € 299,- (excl. of VAT). If interested, please contact Julia Thiemann.
How to Join the Course Online
You will receive all information and a link to join the course via e-mail latest 1 day before the event.
If you have any questions in advance, please contact Julia Thiemann.