- Publication frequency quarterly
- approx. 80 pages
- ISSN 2510‐3148
- eISSN 2510-3156
- Language: English
CoRe 3/2023 – Dawn Raids in Cartel Investigations and Investment Screening Regimes
Issue 3/2023 of the European Competition and Regulatory Law Review (CoRe) is now online! The Editorial Territorial Supply Constraints: A Hidden Driver of Grocery Price Inflation? covers the competition issues related to ‘foodflation’. In the Articles section you can find papers on: the effect of the occurrence of a dawn raid in cartel cases on the stock price of the companies involved; and the need for a more nuanced interpretation of the As Efficient Competitor principle.
The Country Reports section features national updates from:
- Denmark ∙ The Danish Eastern High Court Overturns Decision from the Danish Competition Council
- Finland ∙ FDI Screening Overview
- Netherlands ∙ The Key Questions on the Entry Into Force of the Vifo Act
- Romania ∙ The Romanian Competition Council
The Case Notes section in CoRe 3/2023 includes:
- Case T-235/18 Qualcomm v Commission
- Case C-211/22 Super Bock Bebidas SA and Others v Autoridade da Concorrência
- Case C-385/21 Zenith Media Communications SRL v Consiliul Concurenţei
View all articles from the latest issue of CoRe here.
Become an author for CoRe and view our Call for Papers.
Call for Case Notes
The editorial team of CoRe welcomes case note submissions on the following judgments and decisions:
- Case C-149/21 P Fakro v Commission
- Case C-42/21 P Lietuvos geležinkeliai v Commission
- Case C-211/22 Super Bock Bebidas
- Case C-376/20 P CK Telecoms UK Investments
- Case C-377/20 Servizio Elettrico Nazionale a.o.
See further cases in the full Call for Case Notes.