Climate law insider #11 is out now. The issue features contributions on :
- UN Environment Publishes New Emissions Gap Report Ahead of COP26
- UN Committee on the Rights of the Child Dismisses Highly-Anticipated Climate Decision
- COP26 – Struggling to Keep 1.5°C Narratives Alive
- Nothing is Agreed Until Everything is Agreed – Last Minute Political Turmoil About Coal
- Details on the Governance of Article 6 Signals the Paris Rulebook’s Completeness
- Loss and Damage Concerns Are Fleshed Out in COP26 Decisions
For monthly updates on climate law subscribe now !