- Publication frequency quarterly
- approx. 100 pages
- ISSN 1619-5272
- eISSN 1619-5272
- Language: English
EStAL 3/2023 Out Now
Issue 3/2023 of the European State Aid Law Quarterly (EStAL) is now available! The Editorial covers aid applicants’ access to the Commission’s guidance and interpretation of State aid rules. In the Articles section you can find papers on the issue of whether State aid law is a self-contained regime within EU law; the application Article 107(1) TFEU to special charges by way of analogy; the subsidy rules in the US Inflation Reduction Act and the Temporary Crisis and Transition Framework; and Regional Investment Aid Policy in Slovakia.
The Case Notes section in includes a Review of the 2022 EU Case Law on State Aid, as well as annotations of:
The Country reports sections features updates from:
View all articles from the latest issue of EStAL here.
Become an author for EStAL and view our Call for Papers.
Call for Case Notes
The editorial team of EStAL welcomes case note submissions on the following judgments:
- Judgment of 2 February 2023, C‑649/20 P, C‑658/20 P and C‑662/20 P Spain, Lico Leasing and PYMAR (Spanish Tax Lease)
- Judgment of 31 January 2023, C-284/21 P Braesch
- Judgment of 13 July 2023, C‑73/22 P y C‑77/22 PGrupa Azoty
- Judgment of 14 September 2023, C‑508/21 P y C‑509/21 P Commission v IGG
- Judgment of 27 September 2023, T‑826/14 Spain v Commission
- Judgment of 12 October 2023, C-11/22 Est Wind Power OÜ
See further cases in the full Call for Case Notes.