Due to global developments and responding to various requests, Lexxion has created a live webinar to keep you updated on the latest news regarding the corona virus and State aid law. You can join from wherever you are and receive high-quality content at your (home) office.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, EU Member States are urgently rolling out aid measures to save their economies. At the same time, the European Commission is working to quickly adapt the existing State aid legal framework to address the new reality. The need for clarity and discussion in the current dynamic, emergency situation has lead to this timely webinar.
- Ramona Ianus, Case Handler – State aid at DG Competition, European Commission
- Phedon Nicolaides, Professor at Maastricht University
- Preben Sandberg Pettersson, Head of State Aid Division at Danish Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs
- Commission’s Temporary Framework
- How should governments develop their aid measures to be compliant: Denmark case study
- What unknowns/contentious points remain regarding State aid and what are the possible ways forward
- Q & A
View the whole programme: Programme