Bigmarker is our webinar platform. In order to join our webinar, please check your device compatibility first.
What do you need in order to join the webinar?
- Speakers (Audio Playback Device), eg headphones or headset. A wired connection is strongly recommended.
- Test your system (audio, video, bandwith)
- There may be telephone costs for dial-in (participation via phone is optional).
Minimum system requirements are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later; Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Linux.
- Browser: The most recently-published versions of Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, or Opera.
- High-speed internet: A consistent, high-speed connection is required. Mobile tethering, hotspots, slow or inconsistent public Wi-Fi networks may create latency when using video conferencing.
Benefits of joining our webinar:
- Join from wherever you are – high-quality content at your (home) office
- 5 hours of content from our leading experts
- 7 informative sessions about Public Procurement
Who should participate?
Procurement officers and public officials from the following institutions:
- Public authorities on EU, national and regional level
- Non-governmental organisations (NGOs)
- Consulting companies and legal practitioners
- Academic institutions
How to join the webinar?
- Choose the computer from which you would like to follow the webinar.
- Please check your device compatibility.
- Bring your headphones, click the invitation, enter and enjoy the webinar!
Why do I need to register before the webinar starts?
Thank you for registering! This not only helps us to communicate with you in regard to technical issues but it helps you to network with your fellow webinar participants.
Why can’t I see the presenter?
Please check your bandwith. We highly recommend a strong bandwith of 10 Mbps.
Will the webinar be recorded?
Yes, it will be recorded.
Do I need a microphone?
No, you do not.
Can I ask questions during the webinar?
Yes, there will be a chat option available. You can contact with the speakers directly to ask any question you may have.
When can I enter the webinar I’m attending?
15 minutes before the start. You only can enter if you have passed the system check.
May I leave the webinar and come back later?
Yes, just log in at a later time during the webinar.
May I access via Phone?
Yes, you can. Participating via phone means you can listen only. There may be telephone costs for dial-in.
Can’t find invitation?
Please check your spam-folder. You should also ask your colleague from the IT department to ‘whitelist’ us. For more details please ask the corresponding event manager, who will be happy to help you.
I failed the Firewall System Check – what can I do?
Please contact your IT department and have them open the necessary ports, which can be found here.
What are the detailed System requirements?
All requirements can be found here.
I failed the Audio Output System Test – what can I do?
If you are using headphones or external speakers, try unplugging them. Please unmute your device. Test your speakers here to find out if they work.
My email address has changed – can I still participate?
Sure. Please provide us with your updated email adress; you will then receive a new invitation.
How do I contact the host of the webinar?
Please contact Mariell Raisma.