In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the European Commission came up with two legislative packages: Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative (CRII) and Coronavirus Response Investment Initiative Plus (CRII+), which are amending the existing EU Regulations on ESI Funds. What are the key aspects of the new regulations? Which challenges do the Member States face when implementing the first projects under the amended regulations? What are the early lessons learnt? These are the pressing issues, which we plan to discuss during this follow-up live online course.
- Presentation of key topics from the CRII and CRII+
- Challenges for the Member States: How to most efficiently use ESI Funds for tackling the negative effects of the Coronavirus?
- How to amend Operational Programmes and adapt eligibility rules?
- What will happen with the delayed projects?
- What about payment claims?
- What about Performance Framework?
- Administrative and On-the-spot Audits – Implications of the Coronavirus
- Experiences from Belgium, UK, Latvia and other Member States and early lessons learnt
A live online event by Lexxion Publisher combines presentations, cases studies and discussions on practical problems. All speakers present live via video and audio. Participants can ask questions and actively engage in discussions at any time using the Q&A chat function.
The course materials are available for download after the event.
Upon request participants receive a certificate of participation.
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of management, control and audit of ESI Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- EU Funds experts from regional and local authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Public and private banks
What participants of the previous Webinar on COVID-19 and ESI Funds said:
“Everything was perfect. The topic, the issues tackled, the presenters. I had again the feeling that we are one community. I had private chats with some speakers and they were really very helpful”.
“This webinar was extremely helpful, in order to understand the next steps of the Member States. Thank you very much!”