- Publication frequency bimonthly
- approx. 80 pages
- ISSN 1862-2720
- eISSN 1862-2720
- Language: English
EFFL 5/2022 Out Now
Issue 5/2022 of the European Food and Feed Law Review is now available. The issue features the following contributions:
- 2-Choroethanol and the Precautionary Principle in Article 7 of the General Food Law – Recent German Jurisdiction
- Interpreting Articles 28(2) and 29 of Regulation (EU) 2018/848 in Accordance with the Recognized Principles of the EU Organic Legislation
- Agriculture, CAP and New Emergencies of Food Security
It also includes Reports on the current developments in Food and Feed Law in:
- Ireland ∙ Achieving a Healthy Weight for Irish Adults – Influencing Behaviour and Attitudes
- Norway ∙ The Norwegian Fortification Model – A Long-Lasting Headache?
- Czech Republic ∙ Do Extra Sanitary Checks Constitute a Breach of the Internal Market Rules?
- USA ∙ US FDA Proposal: A New Definition of ‘Healthy’ for Food Labeling
- United Kingdom ∙ Green Claims in the UK