Questions around Altmark, the Market Economy Investor Principle, the granting of De Minimis aid and many more have moved and shaped this year’s judgments on State aid. See which articles by Prof. Phedon Nicolaides were the most popular ones in 2015.
With the approach of the end of the third year of Prof. Nicolaides’ blog State Aid Uncovered, we would like to take a moment to look back at the most popular posts of this year. The whole compilation of altogether 52 State Aid Uncovered posts will be available again as a print edition in February 2016. You can already pre-order your copy now: HERE.
Read now the posts which attracted the most attention:
- Use of Publicly-Funded Infrastructure without State Aid, 19 January 2015
- Non-Commercial Public Infrastructure: Another Judgment, More Questions, 26 January 2015
- Restructuring and the Market Economy Investor Principle, 9 February 2015
- State Guarantees, 1 April 2015
- Germany Scores a Hat-trick of Non-Aid Measures!, 15 June 2015
The whole StateAidHub team wishes you a wonderful Christmas!
Do you know we also publish a journal on State aid?
The European State Aid Law Quarterly is available online and in print, and our subscribers benefit from a reduced price for our events.