Topics of the Forum
The EPPPL Annual Forum consists of conference and workshop.
The conference will provide a comprehensive insight and update on the changes in public procurement field. Participants will get expert guidance on how to interpret and meet new challenges.
The workshop will give participants a profound insight into e-procurement. Various practical case studies in small groups leave time for lively debates and in-depth discussion of individual questions.
Facing 2020: Latest Developments in EU Public Procurement
24 October 2019
Keynote: Recent Case-Law from the EU Courts
Session I: Procurement in Practice
Session II: Emerging Technologies in Procurement
Session III: Innovative and Sustainable Procurement
e-Procurement: Technical, Financial and Data Protection Challenges
25 October 2019
Morning Session: The End-to-End
e-Procurement Process Cycle
Afternoon Session: The Step-by-Step Process of e-Invoicing
Benefits of attending
• Receive detailed information on developments in public procurement field
• Get practical information on sustainable procurement and e-procurement
• Discuss your own cases and various case studies in small working groups
• Network and exchange with colleagues from all over the Europe
Who should participate?
• Legal practicioners in national and international law firms
• Representatives from public authorities on national, regional and local level
• Private sector service providers and in-house councels