Monitoring and evaluation is an essential part of management and implementation of European Structural and Investment Funds. The European Union legislation in the programming period 2014-2020 puts a stronger emphasis on monitoring and evaluation than ever before. Join our interactive workshop on Indicators, Monitoring and Evaluation of ESIF Programmes and Projects and get knowledge about:
- Which obligations do involved authorities have regarding monitoring and evaluation during management and implementation of Operational Programmes and ESIF projects inside OPs?
- Which indicators exist, what are their role and implications for the project cycle?
- Which monitoring systems and IT systems exist in order to collect, process and assess data?
- Which data has to be assessed for the respective evaluation?
- Which evaluation activities can be conducted internally and which have to be outsourced?
- How to write terms of reference and procurement of evaluation services?
- How to manage and steer the work of external evaluation experts?
- What is the role of process and impact evaluation?
- What are the most appropriate evaluation methodologies and for which type of operations do they apply?
- How can beneficiaries reach targets and contribute to the collection of data?
- What are the reporting responsibilities of the beneficiaries?
- What should beneficiaries be aware of regarding the control and audit activities of Managing and Audit Authority?
- How can an Audit Authority include the auditing of indicators and performance in an Audit Strategy?
The participants will be actively involved in the workshop. The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunities to present your own problematic issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other Member States.
Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the training. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of management, control, monitoring and evaluation of ESI Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities
- Court of Auditors
- External evaluators
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- Bodies working in European Territorial Cooperation
- Public and private banks and other financial intermediaries
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Consultants and lawyers specialised on ESI Funds
Why should you participate?
- Update your knowledge on Monitoring and Evaluation Framework in 2014-2020
- Learn about consequences of the Performance Framework Verification
- Exchange experience on selection, use and implementation of indicators
- Learn about monitoring requirements and obligations
- Receive expert advice on monitoring IT systems
- Discuss how to assign evaluation to external services
- Practice on writing Terms of Reference and procurement of evaluation services
- Update your knowledge on implementation of evaluation plan
- Learn about process evaluation and impact evaluation
- Practice on theory based and counterfactual evaluation
- Receive knowledge on the new responsibility of audit authority – audit of performance data
- Discuss Performance Audit together with the speaker form the European Court of Auditors
- Have a platform to exchange ideas and challenges within your organisation and receive practical advice on your individual questions
| Detailed programme will be published here soon.
Reduced fee for public authorities: € 2.230,- (excl. VAT)
Regular fee: € 2.630,- (excl. VAT)
The Italien VAT of 22% will be added.
The number of seats is limited. Registrations will be accepted first come, first served.