Issue 3/2021 of the European Data Protection Law Review (EDPL) is now available.
The articles section of EDPL 3/2021 offers in-depth analyses on a variety of topics including Refining the Concept of the Right to Data Protection in Article 8 ECFR Part 3, Putting Data Protection by Design on the Blockchain and Law Enforcement Use of Drones to Enforce COVID-19 Measures
The reports section includes the following contributions:
- Introduction ∙ Recent Developments and Overview of the Country and Practitioner’s Reports
- European Union ∙ The EDPB’s second Article 65 Decision – Is the Board Stepping up its Game?
- The Netherlands ∙ Dutch DPA Fines TikTok for not Offering Understandable Information to Children
- Italy ∙ Whistleblowing Application: Italian DPA sanctions non-compliance with GDPR principles
- Belgium ∙ Data Protection Authority Provides New Policies on GDPR Infringements and Litigation Proceedings Aspects
- India ∙ Reading Regulation as a Prohibition: A Critical Review of the new IT Rules 2021 in relation to Social Media Networks and Messaging Applications
- Practitioners’ Corner ∙ An Economic Analysis of Appropriateness under Article 32 GDPR
The issue also includes following Case Notes:
- A Balance Worth Striking – Article 8 and the Use of Unlawfully Obtained Evidence
- Is This The End For The Re-Use of PSI?
View all articles of EDPL 3/2021 HERE.
Become an Author for EDPL and view our Call for Papers