Overview & Methodology
The Study Visit offers a useful opportunity to learn directly from successful projects on the implementation of Simplified Cost Options.
It combines intensive trainings with practical on-the-spot visits to the projects.
During the 3-days study visit, we will visit one project per day: one financed by ERDF and two financed by ESF. Each of them uses a different type of SCO.
You will become acquainted with the development of SCO and their functioning in the current programming period, receiving useful tipps to implement them post-2020.
The Study-Visit will be prepared and conducted with Mr. Pavel Hradecky, an expert on SCO and Head of EU funds unit at the Government Office in Prague, one of the leading in Europe. You will further on meet with experts from Managing Authorities and Audit Authorities, who will participate to the debate.
Travel Arrangements: Lexxion will take care of catering, hotels and bus transfers during the whole Study Visit.
Who should participate?
- Representatives from public authorities in charge of financial management, control and audit, especially from
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities
- Court of Auditors
- Beneficiaries of EU funded projects, i.e.: Private and public companies, associations, research institutes
- Bodies working in European Territorial Cooperation
- Bodies working with ERDF and ESF programmes
- Bodies working with AMIF, BMVI and ISF programmes (from 2021 also these Funds will be grouped with ESIF and EMMF and they will respond to the same rules)
- Public and private banks and other financial intermediaries
- International, national and local associations and networks
- Consultants and lawyers
Why should you participate?
- Increase your knowledge of the implementation and management of Simplified Cost Options
- Navigate the technicalities and improve the design and implementation of Simplified Cost Options
- Understand the topic of SCO from the triple perspective: Managing Authorities, Audit Authorities and Beneficiaries
- Benefit from another Member State’s implementation experience and learn good practices
- Have a platform to exchange ideas and challenges within your organisation and receive practical advice on your individual questions
| Detailed programme will be availabe soon.
Reduced fee for public authorities: € 2.900,- (excl. VAT)
Regular fee: € 3.500,- (excl. VAT)
The number of seats is limited. Registrations will be accepted first come, first served.