The purpose of the Master Class is to review important developments in Public Procurement case law and the decisional practice of the European Commission, assess their implications for the Member States and public authorities, provide improvement for your procurement measures in order to achieve the best value for money and identify best practices.
The participants are welcome to submit a summary of the problem or case they want to present for discussion and advice in advance. Information concerning such problems and cases shall be treated confidentially.
- Review and Assessment
On the first day, you receive an expert review of the latest Court rulings and Commission decisions. Seminal judgments and decisions are analysed in depth. The analysis identifies how principles are applied in specific situations, delineates possible exceptions and draws the implications for Public Procurement policies.
- Problem Solving
The second day is devoted to cases and questions submitted by participants. Public Procurement measures, problems and other issues from the daily practice of participants are discussed and difficulties resolved. Participants receive advice on how to improve their Public Procurement measures and ensure their compatibility with the internal market.
- Best Practices
On both days, the innovative format of this advanced small-scale Master Class enables you to consider wider issues of relevance to officials and practitioners involved in Public Procurement. You can exchange information and experience with professionals from other countries.
- The sessions will combine presentations, case studies and discussion on practical problems. You will have ample opportunities to present your own problematic issues and discuss them with the speakers and participants from other countries.
- Just send to us your cases and questions in advance! We will forward them to our speakers, who will include your issues in the programme and answer them during the workshop. All information concerning such problems and cases will be treated confidentially.
- This event is intended for officials and professionals who have good knowledge of Public Procurement or are working on projects that may involve Public Procurement in:
- Public authorities on EU, national and regional level
- Consulting companies and legal practitioners
- Academic institutions
- The acquaintance with the principles of Public Procurement law and its several Directives is essential for the participation in the experts’ discussion on the recent developments in Public Procurement and their implications for the practice.
| The detailed programme will be published here soon.
The cancellation of participation must be in writing and is possible free of charge up to 14 days before the start of the event. In case of no-show or cancellation later than two weeks before the date of the event, the entire event price plus VAT is due. Lexxion is happy to accept a replacement participant at no extra costs. The customer is free to prove that Lexxion suffered no or minor damages.
Photographs and video recordings
The event could be video recorded and photographed. You understand the necessity for our legitimate interest to be able to prove the event took place and to provide an indication of the audience of the different events. Lexxion also has a legitimate interest in using the pictures and videos for promotional purposes, both in flyers and on our websites. We only take general pictures, but we cannot prevent that you might feature incidentally in any imagery captured and used. If the photographer/camera person wants to take imagery with you as the principal subject for a photo or video, they will first ask for your explicit consent.
Online-Buchungen sind für diese Veranstaltung nicht verfügbar.